sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

Un alfiler de la fabulosa Norma Jean

... More that the blonde bombshell ...

A veces de la nada y cuando menos lo esperas, llegan a uno las palabras más adecuadas.

Thanks my dear friend Rose for being this time (like son many others) my source of relief.

"... I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let them go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together... " - Marilyn Monroe. -



5 comentarios:

Nicky dijo...

bellaaaaa!!

silverlocket εїз dijo...

ayyy tuuu.. que lindo lindo lindo quedo esto :D
i love you mamma <3

ps.. you too are my source of relief en many many times :D

Solamente Entre Tú y Yo dijo...

Beauty!!!

NatsMQ dijo...

¿Verdad que si? :)

Anónimo dijo...

Good day!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

Bienvenido a mi burbuja ¿Traes contigo una aguja?