lunes, 3 de agosto de 2015

The Square Root of 3

I fear that I will always be 
A lonely number like root three 
A three is all that's good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight? 

Beneath a vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine 
For nine could thwart this evil trick,
With just some quick arithmetic  

I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321 
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality 
When hark! What is this I see, 
Another square root of a three 
Has quietly come waltzing by, 
Together now we multiply 
To form a number we prefer, 

Rejoicing as an integer  
We break free from our mortal bonds 
And with a wave of magic wands 
Our square root signs become unglued 

And love for me has been renewed.

Source: "Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay" (2008®)

No hay comentarios:

Bienvenido a mi burbuja ¿Traes contigo una aguja?